We Were Here Too is an online first-person cooperative adventure set in a fictional medieval castle. A new standalone entry in the We Were Here series, We Were Here Too is all about cooperative discovery, immersion and teamwork through communication. You and a partner must solve puzzles through smart communication and observation. Trapped in different parts of an ancient castle, only your walkie-talkies will allow you to figure out how to escape.
NOTE: This game requires both players to have a working PC-compatible microphone.
As your final hour approaches, a large structure looms up in the distance – towering above the relentless storm. With nowhere else to go, you decide to enter this mysterious place, only to find yourself trapped inside Will you be able to find a way out?
Cooperative Your voice will have to lead the way. Placed in the shoes of two explorers, lost in a castle frozen in time, the only possession you have left is a walkie-talkie.
Immersive The warmth of life abandoned the halls of Castle Rock long ago Immerse yourself in a thrilling experience as you and your partner puzzle your way through this abandoned fortress. Lose yourself in brand new environments and an original soundtrack.
Mysterious We were not alone… Darkness took over these once magnificent halls. Can you discover the truth behind the grim fate of Castle Rock?
We Were Here Too features:
- Communication-based teamwork Act as each others eyes and ears, work together to find a way out of the castle
- Asymmetrical roles Both players experience different locations and storylines as part of a shared adventure
- Brainteasing puzzles and environments – Multiple puzzle solutions ensure no playthrough will be the same!
- Ancient secrets There are many hidden corners to be discovered within Castle Rock
- A dark, twisted mystery – What are you willing to sacrifice to gain your freedom or uncover the truth?