Long before the wars in Kairos you and your fellow Underlords are travelling the Aether in tow of your evil mentor Mendechaus (voiced as ever by the rambunctious Richard Ridings). In this calm before the storm theres little for an Underlord to do… Except get elbow deep in your own petting zoo! Step into the chilled-out realms of My Pet Dungeon: explore, experiment, and uncage the dungeons of your dreams!
BUILD THE DUNGEONS OF YOUR DREAMS
Eight-level sandbox-style campaign designed exclusively for My Pet Dungeon, with a more relaxed pacing than the main game. Reach the target score to advance to the next level, go after the bonus objectives, or simply revel in the dungeons of your dreams. (Two levels are available for free.)
TOY WITH YOUR FOES
Grab heroes, set their strength, then drop them anywhere in the map via the new Toybox room. Summon single or indefinite waves of enemies with the new wave spawning controls to put your dungeon through its paces.
WIELD GOD MODE
Complete My Pet Dungeon to unlock God Mode: reshape the levels or spawn units from thin air – all in real time! What kind of ludicrous scenarios can you create?
EXPLORE AND UNLOCK
New terrain awaits you: rock-solid Obsidian which can only be destroyed by exploding Brimstone; new snowy terrain with icy versions of existing tiles to complement this chilled-out new mode. Do well and youll also unlock three classic and newly-refined Empire Dungeon Themes!
PATCH 1.6 FEATURES:
- Possession Mode revamp – new vision effects depending on the unit youve possessed, improved combat feedback, a buff to the possessed unit, and new Possession Door mechanics
- New Water effects change the green goo youre accustomed to into shimmering subterranean lakes – not to mention the new Chasm waterfalls
- Rebalancing of mechanics and campaign levels to yield a more leisurely dungeon management experience
- Quality of life updates such as floating emoticons, enhancements to RTS combat feedback, Hardware Cursor support, and Rally user-interface improvements
- Many other updates and fixes