Murder is a short story about the intersection of morality and sentience, told in the form of a point and click adventure.
Over its memorable twenty to thirty minute playtime, Murder takes players on a journey through a near-future Tokyo, following the actions of Lieutenant Motomeru Minori of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police on an unusual and dangerous case, in a story that explores the intersection of morality and sentience in a future where both have become commodities.
- Engaging environmental storytelling and confident cinematic flair, equally inspired by the works of Fullbright and Blendo Games
- Setting that presents fresh ideas while also paying homage to pioneers such as Masumune Shirow, Katsuhiro Otomo and Neal Stephenson
- Experimental point & click style, partway between the classic form and a more minimal, streamlined one
- Incredibly detailed cyberpunk world with expertly-crafted pixel art graphics
- Rich and varied cast with full voice acting
- Dynamic score by KubrixXx spanning noisehop, neo-classical, and ambient styles
- Support for mouse, keyboard, and gamepad