Iron Fisticle is a challenging twin-stick shooter that requires reflexes, speed and quick thinking to master. It takes the classic arcade arena shooters of the mid 80s and drags them, axes flying, into the 21st century.
Inspired by truly old school arcade games right down to the (optional) scanlines themselves, Iron Fisticle is both a retro game and a reinvention of a classic genre, with multiple routes through the game, bonus stages, a large variety of weapons and enemies, clever boss fights and much more.
• Classic twin-stick arcade gameplay meets modern accessibility, with controller support, achievements and collectables; endless supply of quarters and blistered thumbs not required.
• Randomly generated dungeons keep the gameplay fresh and offer a new experience every play-through.
• Re-live multiplayer as it was designed to be, with simultaneous two player local co-op.
• Multiple stats upgrades and weapon pick-ups change the way you play and fight in each game while roguelikes-style persistent character upgrades allow you to explore deeper after every death.
• Over 150 different items to collect ranging from score boosters to weapons and power-ups.
• A scoring system that encourages fast-paced risk taking while encouraging experimentation and discovery – like all the best classic arcade games.
• Retro-styled, hand-drawn pixel art graphics running at 60 FPS for a fluid action experience, complemented by excellent chip-tune inspired music and audio effects from Andy Lemon