A classic blend of action and real-time strategy
The year is 2419 and mankind is on the brink. War has devastated Earth, and mega-corporations take to the stars to fight over colonised planets. Your employer, the Crayven Corporation, chose you to command an army of ground and air forces on the distant world of Krig-7-B. You thought it would be just another brush-fire war in a longstanding dispute. You were wrong.
Ground Control Anthology offers a thrilling RTS experience beloved by fans and critics alike. With a trendsetting mixture of 3D action and strategic combat, its still just as epic as it ever was.
Ground Control Anthology includes:
- The original Ground Control
- The Dark Conspiracy expansion
- A unique mix of 3D action and classic real-time strategy.
- An intuitive interface designed for both novice and advanced players.
- 30 singleplayer missions split across two factions in the original game.
- 15 more singleplayer missions and a new faction in the Dark Conspiracy expansion.
- Extensive multiplayer* for up to 8 players, including both co-op and competitive modes (LAN only).
- Dozens of customisable units.
- Expansive terrain and timeless, highly detailed visuals.
*Multiplayer notice: Because WON.net is no longer operating, playing over the Internet is no longer possible. Playing through a LAN is still available.